I must admit, I was quite shaken when my Cardiologist, Dr. Doug Pitts, told me last Monday that I had mitral regurgitation. It's hard when your heart is "broken" (by a friend, lover, family member, etc.), but it's scary to think your heart is truly (physically) broken. But THANK GOD for the miracles of modern medicine, the wisdom He has given to scientists & medical people, and for His Divine Healing Touch. YES, I admit it! I BELIEVE IN - & HAVE EXPERIENCED - DIVINE HEALING!!!!!
Yes, I'll follow the Dr's orders. I will continue to take the BP medicine as prescribed...unless and until God tells me specifically to stop. Because, while I do believe in "Divine Healing," I also know that healing many times comes through medicine. After all, the Doctor does the cutting (surgery) and prescribes the medicine, but GOD does the healing! Besides, Who gave the doctors and scientists the knowledge, wisdom, and discernment in the first place??
Thank you all for your continued prayers. God is definitely doing something in this body. I've felt better this week than I have in a llloooonngg time!
For the past several months, I couldn't even walk from one room to another in my own one-story house without experiencing extreme breathlessness (Is that a word??) and excruciating pain in the under-side of my chin/jaw area. I hurt so badly and it felt as if my chest would explode!
We had a special time of prayer at church Sunday morning, specifically for those who needed a healing. Yes, of course, I was prayed for. Well......
I EXERCISED FOR 30 MINUTES MONDAY MORNING WITH MY Wii Fit SYSTEM!!! I haven't been able to do ANY form of exercise for a couple of YEARS without thinking my last breath would, indeed, be my last breath!! I guess this helps explain the unexplainable weight gain over the past 2-3 years!
Today is Thursday and I still feel great. I've had more energy & I've been sleeping better - more restfully - than I have in a long time.
As the inmates at Plainfield Correctional say, "God is good! All the time!! And then some!!!" Thank you again for all your prayers. And... Keep 'em coming my way!!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment