I've just taken another big step into the 21st Century! Yea, Me!! Not enough time to include much info right now but wanted to at least get started.
TIM ~ Handsome husband of 43 years, strong, loves me deeply, hard worker, good provider, handsome, Chaplain for USAC Racing, best son in the world (his mom thinks so, too), loves God!!!, works with BD Dads (Ben Davis High School's Dads' Club). Oh! And did I say... handsome?
GINNY ~ Wife of the handsome Tim, mother of the sexy Kent and beautiful Kari and Baby, our 8-year-old Blond American Cocker Spaniel (we acquired Baby from the Humane Society May of 2008), Mother-In-Law to the sweet Mendi and entertaining Michael, grandmother of Alyssa ("Gerfren"), Justin ("Buddy"), Grace ("Princess"), Alison ("Drama Queen" and "Mini-Me"), and Katy ("Punky-Pooh" and "Mini-Me 2"). Independent Mary Kay Senior Beauty Consultant, retired ATA Flight Attendant, lead singer for MESSENGERS Band (classic Rock & Roll with Christian lyrics), sing with By Grace Trio (Southern Gospel), speaker, actress, having a BALL making guest appearances as "Patsy Cline," and available for singing/speaking engagements.
Thanx for visiting. Please stop by often. I'll have more info ~ and MAYBE some pictures ~ IF I can figure out how to do that ~ later.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment